Monday, April 11, 2011

Allure‘s annual nude issue is out, and it features a stripped-down Ashley Tisdale, Kaley Cuoco, Keri Hilson and Bridget Moynahan.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Allure‘s annual nude issue is out, and it features a stripped-down Ashley Tisdale, Kaley Cuoco, Keri Hilson and Bridget Moynahan.
All share their thoughts on nudity in the magazine.
Says R&B songstress Keri: “We do a lot of things to seek validation: I have to get more expensive handbags or fake lashes or fake boobs. This shoot was about dropping all that. It’s so empowering to embrace my insecurities.”
Adds Disney darling Ashley: ” “I’m 25, almost 26, but people think of me as much younger because I look young. Being in this shoot was me saying, ‘I’m not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I’m actually a woman.’”
And while Bridget says she only plays “naked in the privacy of my own home,” she notes that “I’ve been in the business a long time, so it didn’t really faze me. I was completely comfortable.”
The same goes for The Big Bang Theory star Kaley: “I was way more excited than I ever thought I would be. Which made me realize, I’m more comfortable in my own skin than I thought.”
Ultra Media Blog © 2014