Monday, February 13, 2012

(NEW MIXTAPE COVER) David Banner - Sex, Drugs & Video Games . @TheRealBanner

Monday, February 13, 2012

David Banner is preparing for the release of his new mixtape Sex, Drugs & Video Games which drops March 20th , the goal of the upcoming project is to show the world urban music is still valuable . If Your wondering how David Banner will prove urban music is still valuable continue reading below and head over to www.davidbanner.com

What’s up everyone,
The goal of Sex, Drugs & Video Games is to show the world urban music is still valuable. And how am I going to do that? Well I’m glad you asked. I need 2 million of you guys to download this mixtape for free (click the link below), then I need that same 2 million of you guys to donate at least $1 to the movement (but feel free to donate more, way more. There is no maximum donation).
And what’s the “movement” you may ask? THIS MOVEMENT IS TO START CONTROLLING OUR OWN MUSIC, MOVIES AND CONTENT, PERIOD! WE ARE NOT CHARACTERS IN A VIDEO GAME being controlled by the invisible hand. Once the goal is met, I’m going to shoot a movie that will drop March 20, 2013, a portion will go to charity and the rest will go to my team. Big shout out to Louie C.K. for the motivation!
So, download this mixtape for FREE and make sure to support the movement. Hell, even if you don’t like me support the movement. (But, this joint is jamming!) I spent $500,000 of my own money on this project, so I know you can spend at least $1. Chris Brown and Lil Wayne ain’t cheap. LOL.
Sincerely, David Banner

Check out David Banner Feat. Chris Brown & A$AP Rocky - 'Yao Ming' Remix here !
Ultra Media Blog © 2014