Friday, March 09, 2012

Mister Cee’s Notorious B.I.G. Hot 97 Tribute Mix . @Hot97

Friday, March 09, 2012

Mister Cee took to the Hot 97 air waves to pay tribute to the legendary Notorious B.I.G. on today which marks the 15th anniversary of B.I.G.'s passing . Mister Cee played 3 hours of B.I.G. classics and during his tribute you will hear Ms. Wallace speaking on her son , and Christopher Wallace Jr. (B.I.G. son) thanking New York City , Bed-Stuy , Mister Cee , fans , and everyone who has been keeping his fathers Legacy Alive ! Friends and artists who worked with Biggie or were influenced by Biggie also spoke on The Notorious B.I.G. , R.I.P B.I.G. ! Take a listen below !

Mister Cee’s Notorious B.I.G. Hot 97 Tribute Mix (Hour 1)


Mister Cee’s Notorious B.I.G. Hot 97 Tribute Mix (Hour 2)


Mister Cee’s Notorious B.I.G. Hot 97 Tribute Mix (Hour 3)


Source : Missinfo.tv
Ultra Media Blog © 2014