Thursday, June 09, 2011

(NEW VIDEO/MUSIC) Zumo Kollie - It Was On My Mind (Video & Song) Submitted By: Zumo Kollie

Thursday, June 09, 2011
Zumo Kollie Is Back ! I was given the opportunity  to listen and post  his song "Let Me Chill" and now he's back with a new video & song . Zumo Kollie is a 21 year old emcee & say's he's from "the Ocean Where The Sharks Be At - Providence, RI".  

 Zumo Kollie say's it feel's like he was just here. But, for the sake of consistency, he figured it might be time to share the first video he's ever done and the first visuals from Last Showing

Below Zumo Kollie Expalins Last Showing & Gives A Shout Out:

"It Was On My Mind plays exactly as the title suggests: a free flow of thoughts from a night of running around the Renaissance City. My brother and I were talking about it and we came up with a term for it: elegant ADD. Sounds about right. I feel like it is, quite simply, an excerpt from my journal; the most potent, real and honest ideas that you rarely share when you observe. Brockton's own D-Man flipped Pure Imagination and that essentially drove the mood.Brendan Banks did the phenomenal directing and camera work, and he and the APK Media Team (What's up, Dan?) handled the arduous task of editing and dealing with my need for perfection. Calvin Waterman, who created my logo, handled the title sequencing". - Zumo Kollie  

Last Showing video is on the  homepage of  ZumoKollie.com  and is already on the APK Media page & now it's on http://ultramedia.blogspot.com
CHECK OUT - Zumo Kollie - It Was On My Mind (VIDEO & SONG)



HOTT NEW TRACK CLICK PLAY!

 
Ultra Media Blog © 2014